Join the Caz community!
Cazadero Music Camp would not be possible without the remarkable support and participation we receive from our community. There are many ways to participate throughout the year. Below are a few of the ways our campers, parents, donors, and educators share ideas and experiences during the year:
- Social communities: Connect with Caz and contribute via Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Alumni: Sign up here to share your story, find other Caz Alumni, hear about Alumni events, volunteer and more. Click here.
- Testimonials: Have something to say about Cazadero? E-mail us your comments. We post many of them on our Testimonials page for others to read. Share your Caz story.
- Photos: Share your photos for our gallery! Simply email us your best photos for consideration. Click here.
- Caz Matters newsletter: Subscribe to our quarterly e-newsletter, Caz Matters, to stay up to date with new programs, Caz stories, and upcoming events.
- Cazadero Family Camp: Learn more about having fun with the whole family at the fabulous Cazadero Family Camp held at the camp each August.
To learn more about Caz, browse our Community section for great stories, testimonials, and photos.
"The most important thing I learned was how much fun it is to spend a whole week thinking about music and playing with people who love to play as much as me!"
Jason, 2009 camper